ot4kids is a small, independent practice established in 2009 with a base in SW London. We predominantly see children from birth to 12 years around London in their homes and schools.
I’m looking for a colleague to join us that uses a modern multi-dimensional approach with a sensory integration focus. Supervision and support is provided to ensure a quality service.
The role would suit an OT with 1-2 days or some evenings available. There is room for growth and to increase hours.
- Bachelors and / or masters in OT
- 5+ years pediatric experience
- SI education and experience a MUST
- HPC registered OT
- Professional Indemnity (malpractice)
- Evidence of ongoing continuing professional development (CPD)
- Good communication skills, highly organised, and clear documentation
- Bobath / NDT
- Feeding experience and training
- Therapeutic Listening or other Listening programs
To discuss the above role, please contact Munira Adenwalla with your CV (www.ot4kids.co.uk)
Job Type: Contract
- pediatric: 4+ years